Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Divided we stand, together we fall

Hey

Lazy to organise today so we'll just do this in point form.

1. I feel like when a song kicks off with the drums and then the bass comes in and then the guitars, you just kind of know it's gunna be a good song.

2. I got no plans for tomorrow. What shall I do? Stay home with my books? Go out with my laptop? Shop alone? Hrmm.

3. Got meself a couple of nice books from the library. One of them's pretty good, it's about an inspector who takes on the case of a local school shooting. I picked it up and read 140 pages at a go. Only put it down cause I had to pee. Will blog about that more later. (the book, not the pee. ha ha.)

4. Met Tania just now in the evening to run. It was good! Then I went home and had yuzu juice. Ahh.

But right now I need some sleeeeep

(am vaguely aware that it's only 10.25pm)

No comments: