Hey ho
Was supposed to have drums last Thursday and meet Wums in the evening for blackball but both were cancelled :( another wasted day
Met Lumpy and SJ on Friday evening at SJ's workplace, a cafe at TK road. I sort of got lost while finding my way there haha I should really download Google Maps shouldn't I?
Had dinner at A Pinch of Salt- food is as good as I remembered! Satisfied my craving for pesto pasta and we shared a sesame salad that came in a decent-sized portion too, so yay :) Lumpy got chicken and SJ got a fish & chips. Service was great! We were also terrorized by mosquitoes, and a fat lizard on the wall next to us that kept coming close to our table. #outdoordiningproblems
Then we went back to SJ's workplace to plan our staycation. If all goes well it should be somewhere in late July. Can't wait for it heh
Put on my JC uniform again yesterday for the first time since A Levels ended. It still felt the same- as baggy and stuffy as ever. Had to go to a small sorta ceremony at my neighbourhood CC to get some merit award money. The event was much smaller than I expected. For the tertiary kids, there was only me and another MJ guy and we were also the only ones who came alone hahaha all the pri school kids brought their parents and siblings.
I felt bad that people were only clapping for their own kids so I clapped heartily, earning a judgemental glance from the kid next to me... even had to initiate applause when no one clapped a couple of times.
Before they dismissed us they got everyone in the room to stand up and the kids had to turn to their parents to hug and kiss them and say thank you... oh lordy hahaha I just stood awkwardly with my hands behind my back, then I saw the MJ guy sit down so I sat down too hahaha
Stayed home again today. I love sunday home-cooked meals :)
Went to throw out the trash just now after dinner and saw the neighbour's kids at the stairs with a guy around my age, probably a cousin cause I've seen him around a couple of times before, pretty cute but bad timing man cause I was in these pink shorts and wasn't wearing a bra hahahaha shit my life seriously
I speed-walked with my arms in front of me as discreetly as I could back to my house
No comments:
Post a Comment