I got Science of Music! Hallelujah, only need to sit for three finals next sem hehe. But it also means I have to work doubly hard during the semester for all the little tests. And it was also frigging expensive omg. 653 bid points! Heartache. Feels like I overspent real money.
In a flash, IT'S THE END OF THE HOLS :'( Thoroughly enjoyed myself the past six weeks- it actually felt quite long tbh haha. Time to go back to school with a whole new timetable, a different set of tutorial mates and a brand new daily routine. Excited but sian at the same time... don't know how that's possible but yup.
Still haven't done some of the stuff I wanted to do, like play basketball. And I borrowed three books from the library but only managed to finish one- I think it's called Half My Facebook Friends are Ferrets. It was a great read, very entertaining. I liked it a lot!
Clubbed on wednesday night with Jiams, WQ and Bryan. It was quite fun lah. But my first time clubbing was still the most fun, idk why. Maybe it was the company :) or the hard liquor hahaha vodka actually tastes quite disgusting to me
Cabbed back to Jiams' house. Wanted to shower but I just conked out haha. Woke up at 9, showered and we decided to go to working title for lunch.
I don't like smoked salmon so I asked for extra mushrooms with my rösti instead. Look at thaaaat -heart face emoji-
act demure
Played taboo, this or that and truth or dare since we had nothing to do. Our truths were quite... funny cause we were just asking and answering each other questions we probably would have asked and answered on any ordinary day. Conclusion: there is no point in playing truth or dare with your bff.
For one of my dares I had to drag a baby chair over to our table, and we just left it there. Got a lot of weird looks from people walking past to use the bathroom hahahaha
It started pouring cats and dogs right after I got my kawfee so we were stuck at the cafe. Not that I minded. But Jiams fell asleep.
Met Jiams again on Friday for cycling. Cycled from Kem to ECP! I was so anxious cycling from Kem to ecp because I'm not that good a cyclist and we had to maneuver through void decks and roads. But I survived.
Love the pretty ECP jetty!
Lunch with my girls yesterday at tamp, and Wq crashed
Gymmed with SJ after that! And we got to play on the swings!! SJ was so happy that when we finished she felt like puking.
Met Jiams (again) at night for teh. Came home with a really bad headache, so I slept early. Woke up to find I missed my alarm and it was 10.30am, so I chionged down to meet Lianne and Tania for a super quick lunch LOL I think I only saw Tania (who woke up even later) for 20min :(
Lugged my bass guitar to NUS to meet and jam with my new band for Amplitube 2015. It went super well for a first jam sesh, so yay :)
FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL TMR I CAN DO THIS














No comments:
Post a Comment