Sunday, January 4, 2015
Planetary (GO!)
Ladies and gentlemen
Truth is now acceptable
Fame is now injectable
Process the progress
This core is critical
Faith is unavailable
Lives become incredible
Now, please understand that
I can't slow down
I won't be waiting for you
I can't stop now
Because I'm dancing
This planet's ours to defend
Ain't got no time to pretend
Don't fuck around
This is our last chance
Used to hate this song but now I realize what a gem it is.
In the blink of an eye, it's the last week of my uni break :( I had a lot of fun the past month catching up with friends, sleeping in in the mornings and just enjoying life in general. One really really good thing about uni breaks compared to all the other previous school breaks is that they're actually real breaks. No studying, no homework, no responsibilities. Just lepaaaak all the way (provided you don't take up a job or have a ton of extra-curricular activities, that is).
Can't really say for sure that I'm excited for school to start again. I kind of enjoy school I guess? But I haven't made any friends at all, excluding my AHS schoolmates and my cca mates who are mostly from other faculties. And the thought of travelling for three hours every day again. Omg :( And having to plans outfits every day again. Double omg.
Wonder how badly I will get judged if I wear my aladdin pants every day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment