Wednesday, January 7, 2015

And I'll have you know I'm scared to death

I SMELL SOY SAUCE. 

Bidding for my GEM now... some crazy person bidded 2000 points. 

Practiced bass earlier. Eggcited to meet my new cca band this sunday! I might go all out for this next gig. We'll see ;)

It's mid week already NOOOO I DONT WANNA GO BACK TO SCHOOL. Semester 1 was quite fun because of the cool mods I was taking but now's the serious stuff... 'Quantitative Methods for Economic Analysis' definitely does not sound as fun as 'The Nature of Language.' 

Going clubbing tonight with Jiams. Actually kind of sian to go clubbing. I'd rather just drink and not have to party in a crowded room. But it's gonna be our last time anyways! At least for me. Hahaha. 







I looove this part of Simei! Met up with Xuemin last friday and after dinner we went for a walk along the park connector. It's so pretty!

Met SJ and JC on Saturday to do our finalized cover of Payphone. Finally! After like three years?! Haha. We were soooo done with that song by the time we finished it. (pun unintended)

https://soundcloud.com/joseph-li-jiachen/payphone-maroon-5-cover 
Check it out! Feels like we could've done more with it instrumental-wise, though. Oh wellzz







Met Lumster yesterday to do some shopping. Had lunch at Osaka Osho Ramen at Eastpoint. Food wasn't very good; the ramen soup was wayyy too salty. And very stingy with the ingredients. Haha. No wonder the place was so empty. 



Tea break!! I love tea breaks


My dinner and her latte


We went to Plaza Sing, then Ion. Got lost trying to find our bus stop hahaha


Bumped into a wild Nat at the Simei bus stop who was clearly not as excited to see me as I was to see her


didn't know whether to laugh or cry at this 


No comments: