Eating oatmeal now and I discovered an unusually huge chunk of oatmeal and lol-ed
Ya
Done with Week One! Wow that was quick. I quite like my lecturers so far. But the math is starting to rear its ugly head already, omg. I never thought I'd have to see another polynomial in my life after A levels :'(
Skipped my first lecture today also. It was the GEM mod. Lecturer is a bore. But I googled him and he has his own Wiki page wow and he's bagged a ton of teaching service and education awards wow
In other news, I laughed myself awake a couple of nights ago. Can't remember exactly what I was dreaming about but it was something like the people I was with were dancing funny moves or something, and I laughed then I woke up and I could feel myself smiling, omg. A bit creepy hahahaha
Also, I re-arranged my timetable such that I don't have more than two hours of class in the morning before my first break. Cause my stomach makes these unearthly noises during lectures if I go for more than two hours without food. I had to bring bread and oreos for my second consecutive lecture today hahaha I probably looked like a lonely glutton oh WELLZ
Oh ya and I had my very first German 2 lecture today. I MADE FRIENDS. Kinda. I hope they remember me!
Hope German 2 is kind to me. I've already forgotten a lot of things from German 1 :(
Sprichst du Deutsch?
Nein, ich spreche keine Deutsch. Ich habe alles vergessen.
Long weekend hehe
No comments:
Post a Comment