Dunno if it's weird but I've always been excited to have kids not for the typical reasons like getting to play with cute babies, but to get the opportunity to nurture another soul and foster their spirit.
I can't wait to pass on knowledge to a curious young mind, or to instill a love for learning in a precocious little one. I can't wait to encourage their individuality and help cultivate their interests, and to teach them to be morally upright and to love animals and nature.
I can't wait to see them grow and learn as persons, and I can't wait to immerse myself in the process of them moulding their character and developing their personalities.
I can't wait to be a part of it all.
... I'm gonna be the geekiest mom ever :(
Ps. No link at all but I just realized that when I talk, 99% of the time I'm either joking or dead serious. There is no in-between.
Like if I say, "Yeah, I like your dress," I either mean "LOL r u kidding me you know that's drop dead ugly" or "Hey yeah, that is actually really pretty." Go figure.
But you can probably tell from social context or from my tone. It's all about the tone, baby. -guitar players murmur a unanimous amen-
No comments:
Post a Comment