Friday, November 30, 2012

A diamond bullet and a gun made of gold

Currently feeling like shit because my music app decided to go haywire and casually delete all 300 of my freaking songs and now I only have my music library, which contains all of A Skylit Drive's songs (thank god, at least I can still listen to one favourite band), some The Cab (blah I kinda grew out of them), like four Pierce The Veil songs, some You Me At Six, All Time Low's Straight To DVD and a few onesies.

Damnit shit my life why?!?! I didn't even do anything to the app, I just opened it wanting to listen to some good music and all of it is just gone. Gone. Just like that. I could cryyyy :'(

My music library is not even in that good quality, especially the A Skylit Drive songs. Ahhhhhhh freakkkk why does this always happen to me.

And all my MCR songs omg. There were 28 of them in that music app. Unfghhhhhh

Wanted to blog, but. No mood now

~

No comments: