If you were here
I'd never have a fear
So, go on, live your life
But I miss you more than I did yesterday
So far away
So go on, show me how
But I miss you more than I did yesterday
1. Sometimes people say "let's meet up sometime" or "i'll see you real soon" and you say ok but somehow they don't text or call you and so you wait and the days turn into weeks and the weeks turn into years and one day you just sit down and happen to think of them and you wonder why they never called you. And you're afraid to ask them why.
2. I'm in the mood for some coffee and a walk. I need coffee I haven't had coffee in really long.
3. I was craving cherry tomatoes so I went and bought me some, and got some honey lemon as well. It was a lovely afternoon spent in front of the TV.
4. The entire week seems to be crawling by, probably because my day starts at 5.30pm every day. But I still definitely prefer working in the mornings. And on an unrelated note, tomorrow's Friday! Yayyy. Not sure if I'm doing morning or afternoon session next week. The next few months are gonna be busy busy cause of work. Can't wait
5. I've been going to bed at exactly 10pm at night every day this week, right after the news on TV. While I've missed the late nights scrolling through Tumblr or watching a good movie on my laptop, sleeping early has its perks. Like I've learnt not to waste time, and get everything done before 10pm every day.
6. Guess who's got a Valentine for tomorrow?! Not me. Har dee har har
7. It's kind of weird not being in school for Valentine's. Like usually Valentine's falls on a week day so girls would be going around the school finding their friends passing notes, chocolates and little gifts. I'm always on the receiving end and not the giving end hahaha sorry I can't bake or produce pretty artsy things (Excuses, I know)
8. Oooh full moon tonight
No comments:
Post a Comment