Today was my last day of my 3-week relief teaching!
First lesson was at 11am with a very rowdy P3 class. There was only 10 of them but it felt like 30. Plus I was with them for 2 hours. Plus I made the terrible mistake of wearing a tank with a jacket over it so I couldn't take off the jacket even though it was super hot. Plus I forgot to take something from the staffroom so I had to rush back in the middle of class to grab it.
After my lunch break was my P1 math class. It was chaotic as usual haha. At the end of class I gave them the Yupi burger sweets I bought (Jiams' clever suggestion, I nearly forgot those existed). They were enthusiastic about it but not as enthusiastic as I thought they'd be. The new generation is hard to please. Back then, everyone loved the burger sweets!
And then I was leading them to the canteen as usual and this P3 boy came up and greeted me. He's one of those class clown/troublemaker types that all the teachers get headaches over, but for some reason I like him, I think he's a good kid. He gave me grief the first day, but the next time I went to their class someone said something mean to him and he cried and I was really nice to him. After that he was okay.
Anyways I waved back at him and I think he thought I was offering a handshake and he came and sort of handshaked my hand, I was like omg and I felt soo awkward, especially with all the P1s trailing behind me. Ok it doesn't sound awkward after I've typed it out but it was!
SO yeah. I've nothing to do now :( I think I'll go watch some tv. I felt so bored earlier I wanted to go down for a walk but it was kind of late already. No one's free to go out with meh and my rents are out at a friend's house, so I'm here with the laptop. What a way to spend a Friday night.
No comments:
Post a Comment