Sunday, February 9, 2014

True colors

Judging from my blog stats, someone has been stalking me. Own up pls.

I just saw this on the comments section on youtube, no lie.



 
"why the fuck is your youtube name RiseAgainstATL?? what the fuck did ATL ever do to you?"

 
"Rise Against is a band..."

 
"oh..."


I cannot. HAHAHA. Loled like mad. And how can you not have heard of RA?!

Anyway, yesterday was shitty because I fell sick :( Woke up feeling like something was off and with a bad feeling about the day. 

Went out with my mom and just felt really horrible the whole time. I hate being sick! Came home and went to see the doctor (40 bucks omg) and felt a lot better after I took my meds. I feel almost fully recovered now, but yesterday was really hellish. 

All I could stomach for dinner was less than half a bowl of fish soup, and after that I felt like puking. Went to the bathroom and sat by the toilet bowl but all I did was dry heave. It was soooo awful. 

Please take care of yourselves guys! Drink lots of water and eat your fruits and vegs. Being sick really sucks. 

I had a slice of bread after that, and even then, I couldn't swallow properly cause I had a throat infection, which was what was causing the fever. I had to drink water with the bread. 

Oh and the doc thought I was 13 hahaha what the heck. He was writing something down and asked me if I was schooling and I said no and he went O__O and I said I was 18 and he said "I thought you were 13!" 

I'll be posting pictures soon! Haven't done that in a really long time. 

No comments: