Sunday, February 23, 2014

The harpoon's loaded, the cage is lowered

It's 10pm and I really should be sleeping. Gotta wake up at 5am tomorrow.

Week 1 relieving this teacher is over! From my experience so far, I think I can safely say I'm definitely not gonna take up teaching as a profession. At least, not primary school teaching.

3 more weeks till the March holidays.

The weekends always pass so quickly :( I had a good weekend, though. Yesterday my mom and I visited my cousin and her three girls. They grow up so fast! Strange to think my eldest niece is already in secondary school. My second niece is, of course, as affable as ever, and the youngest is a real charmer. She is so very intelligent for her age! I'm not a baby person at all but I couldn't resist playing with her and laughing at her antics. She is sooooo cute! Forgot to snap some pictures.

Then my folks and I had zi char for dinner. I love zi char! And there was chilli crab. Yummers.

February is drawing to a close soon. Where does the time go?! Are we really almost two months into 2014?

March is gonna be busy busy. There's an open house on the 1st and 2nd, and results on the 3rd, and Mayday freaking Parade on the 6th.

Oh my God, it's just hitting me. I'm going to see one of my favourite bands next week. Holy shit. I honestly think I'm a very lucky girl. My favourite bands are all from the other side of the world but I get to see three of them- Pierce The Veil, All Time Low and Mayday Parade (If You Me At Six comes too, maybe soon I can get to say I indirectly went to Spring Fever Tour).

Of course, I'll always be heartbroken that I didn't get to see My Chemical Romance. I know I need to move on, but it's hard. I can't even listen to their songs without feeling that hollowness in my chest.

Anyway, on with Mayday Parade. It would be a dream come true if they played Jersey, You Be The Anchor or The End. Or all three songs. Ahhhhhhh. The feeling of knowing you're going to a concert is one of the best in the world. I simply can't wait!!!! -hearts-

And then there's results.

I have so many mixed feelings about it. I was very calm about O levels, but when we were in the hall looking at the screen for the top scorer names and just before I was about to receive my results, I felt this sense of dread. And that feeling of knowing you screwed up one of the few things you just have to be good at is... Yeah. Not a good feeling.

I feel like I have no clue at all what any of my grades are gonna be because everything is just so unpredictable. And that's what makes it so scary. Really need to pray hard.

Good night! Have a great week ahead everyone.

No comments: