Thursday, February 20, 2014

Passe

1. Love overcomes all odds. My love for salads overcomes all odds. I am not sure what odds.

2. My momma brought home a bag of peanuts that her school pupils harvested on their rooftop garden and it's SO good omg I have never tasted peanuts so good before. She didn't even do anything to them, just salted and steamed them and it was like heavenly.

3. I created a Neopets account on Sunday hahaha I really have nothing better to do. Main reason why I did it was so I could collect points for playing Hasee Bounce otherwise I'd feel like the points were going to waste. I love Hasee Bounce. So basically my past few afternoons have been spent listening to emo hard rock albums while playing Neopets.

I have an old account but I can't, for the life of me, remember my password and I created it all the way back in P5, so it's just somewhere at the back of my mind and I can't fish it out no matter how hard I try :( It's a waste because I remember I was filthy rich, had like 40,000 NP (ok maybe not that rich) and lots of cool stuff and my Neopet was really powerful because I made her read lots of books and undergo training for her speed. Sucks.

4. School (work?) is currently bordering on the edge of stressful. This teacher I'm relieving for the next 4 weeks has a really heavy workload compared to the previous ones. And she has like 19 boys in the class; it's a headache.

5. Fact: I find it touching when people confide in me or tell me the truth (unless the truth is something I don't really want to hear). Like even though 99.9% of the time I get flustered and have no idea what to say and you can always count on me to give the shittiest advice, please know that... I feel you.

6. Deja Entendu is an album to die for. Every song is perfection and incredibly relatable and Jesse Lacey's voice is so very unique. I can't even pick a favourite piece.

7. Wumsy flew off to BK. I miss her already :( (Hi wumsy)

No comments: