Wednesday, January 11, 2012

"All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players."

Up till yesterday night, I was pretty sure I was going to Tampines Jc. Most of the people I know are choosing jc, and it just seems risky to go to poly. And then Lynchua called me and pyscho-ed me into choosing Sp.

Right now, I'm really confused as to what I should do, because I didn't do well at all- In my opinion I got a shitty score- and so it's either I go to a bad Jc, or Sp, which my mom says is the best poly. She told me she won't let me go to any other poly.

Personally, I like Sp too. It seems like a good environment, but then again, I'll never know until I get there. What's stopping me is that I've always heard that your chances of getting into a university are much lower if you go to a poly instead of a Jc, and also the fact that you get to wear your own clothes.

I don't really want to wear my own clothes to school- like Lynchua said last night on the phone, it'll feel like everyone else has 365 sets of clothes. I'm no fashionista either, I love the t-shirt, jeans and sneakers combination more than anything else.

I was thinking of getting a stack of band tees and wearing a different one everyday :p Monday could be MCR, Tuesday could be The Cab, Wednesday could be We Are The In Crowd, Thursday could be The Beatles, Friday could be Foster the People!

But then again, the course Lynchua tried to psycho me into going to is Creative Writing in TV and New Media. Like her, writing is all I can see myself doing. I've never done well in anything else, and I'm 90% sure that it's gonna be what I'll do when I grow up.

Ugh, I'm just so annoyed. I don't know where to go :(

~

No comments: