I'm in love with two of You Me At Six's songs, Stay With Me and Fireworks.
Anyway, I'm gonna do a quiz I got from Daine's blog. I haven't done one in what, years? It's a hundred questions long. Madness!
~
1. Put your iTunes on shuffle. Give me the first 6 songs that pop up.
Keep Holding On - Avril Lavigne
Desolation Row by MCR
All These Things I hate by Bullet for my Valentine
Holiday by Green Day
Good Ol' Fashioned Nightmare by Matt & Kim
1985 by Bowling for Soup
2. If you could meet anyone on Earth, who would it be?
Gerard Way, my inspiration. If not, then Alex Gaskarth. He'd be a fun person to hang out with.
3. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
"The girl faded, tattering like a mist under a spear of strong sunlight."
4. What do you think about the most?
Ah, lots of things. Mainly lyrics.
5. What does your latest text message from someone else say?
"It's okay. I'm busy anyway. LOL for now. When you're 40 leh?!"
6. Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
-_____- What do you think? With clothes of course
7. What's your strongest talent?
Daine said she's a professional bathroom singer, me too HAHA. Uh I actually think I have good hearing :3 I think.
8. Girls... (finish the sentence); Boys... (finish the sentence)
Girls are overrated, boys are equally overrated
9. Ever had a song or poem written about you?
Maybe... /pam
10. When is the last time you played the air guitar?
Maybe a couple of hours earlier? I practise faithfully everyday.
11. Do you have any strange phobias?
I do! I'm quite a coward actually, I'm scared of lots of things. I'm always afraid of getting burnt, I'm scared of the dark and being alone, even in my own house. I also used to be afraid of heights (starts singing "I lost my fear of falling~")
12. Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
No, but I did like to chew on coins when I was younger.
13. What's your religion?
I don't really know. Probably a freethinker, but I do believe in God
14. If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
If I'm alone, I'm probably at an album store :3 If I'm with a friend, it depends. Most probably hanging around town area, window-shopping
15. Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
Uh, good question. My friends (actually, only two girls) always tell me I'm a terrible photographer. So I'd say in front
16. Simple but extremely complex. Favourite band?
My Chemical Romance, hands down.
17. What was the last lie you told?
Probably when I yelled "Coming!" to my mom
18. Do you believe in karma?
Yep.
19. What does your URL mean?
t-ype because I love writing, blogging's just another form of it
20. What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
Greatest weakness, probably my lack of motivation to do anything. Basically, I'm lazy. Strength, I don't know.
21. Who is your celebrity crush?
Ahh, I don't know. I like both Alex Gaskarth and Emilio Dosal, but not in a crush kind of way anymore. It's more like I want to be their friend than get with either of them
22. Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
No
23. How do you vent your anger?
I don't really vent because I always get over it really fast, but if I'm really pissed, I rant on my blog.
24. Do you have a collection of anything?
Daine said albums, I don't mean to be a copycat but me too :)
25. Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
Talking on the phone
26. Are you happy with the person you've become?
I think so.
27. What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
I hate the sound of bad music, love the sound of Alex Gaskarth singing live.
28. What's your biggest "what if"?
What if we were never friends?
29. Do you believe in ghosts? What about aliens?
Yeah, both.
30. Stick out your right arm, what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm.
Right arm, nothing. Left arm, my window.
(I did the above part of the quiz yesterday night, continuing on it now)
31. Smell the air. What do you smell?
Nothing.
32. What's the worst place you've ever been to?
Maybe this toilet in Taiwan. It was... eurgh.
33. Choose East Coast or West Coast.
EAST :)
34. Most attractive singer of the opposite gender?
Alex Gaskarth
35. To you, what is the meaning of life?
To me, it's when time is of no importance
36. Define Art.
Everything.
37. Do you believe in luck?
Do you believe in russian roulette?
38. What's the weather like right now?
Atrocious. It's so hot outside, there's actually what looks like smoke in the air.
39. What time is it?
4.57pm
40. Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
HAHAHA. Um I'm not legal yet, but I did drive a cart-like vehicle while holidaying in Taiwan, and I crashed me and my friends into a tree. I guess it's related to the question above about luck; we were lucky we crashed into a tree and not the lake.
41. What was the last book you read?
House of Dance by Beth Kephart.
42. Do you like the smell of gasoline?
Ugh, no.
43. Do you have any nicknames?
Zowayye, Zo
44. What was the last movie you saw?
I think, Mission Impossible 3. It was pretty good!
45. What's the worst injury you've ever had?
Nothing too serious, thank God. Just bruises and cuts that every kid gets
46. Have you ever caught a butterfly?
Nope.
47. Do you have any obsessions right now?
Not really.
48. What's your sexual orientation?
I'm straight
49. Ever had a rumour spread about you?
I don't think so.
50. Do you believe in magic?
Ah, I don't know. Probably not
51. Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
Nah, I get over things pretty quickly
52. What is your astrological sign?
Libra! The same as Ne-Yo and Eminem.
53. Do you save money or spend it?
I'm trying to save now for an All Time Low album.
54. What's the last thing you purchased?
Beancurd! :3
55. Love or lust?
Love
56. In a relationship?
Nope
57. How many relationships have you had?
-awkward-
58. Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
Haha no!
59. Where were you yesterday?
At home :/ I have no life.
60. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
Yep
61. Are you wearing socks right now?
Nah
62. What's your favourite animal?
Ants, they're fun to squish
63. What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
Uh, I don't have one
64. Where is your best friend?
I don't have one :/
65. Spit or swallow? ;)
Huh?
66. What is your heritage?
Chinese, with some taiwanese and malaysian blood
67. What were you doing last night at 12am?
Trying to sleep.
68. What do you think is Satan's last name?
-____-
69. Be honest. Ever gotten yourself off?
Huh?
70. Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
Of course!
71. You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
Ouch. Um, tell someone and make sure they're helping the dog, then run off
72. You are at the doctor's office and she has just told you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell everyone/anyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
Yeah I'd tell everyone, and write letters to them to tell them I love them. I would travel to as many places as I can, attend as many concerts as possible and do all sorts of crazy things. I'd be afraid, of course.
73. You can only have one of these things; trust or love.
Daine said "Love, but what's love without trust?" I completely agree
74. What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
Six Feet Under The Stars, All Time Low.
75. What are the last four digits in your cellphone number?
2518
76. In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
Trust
77. How can I win your heart?
Love my favourite bands, know every word to my favourite songs. I'm not fussy about looks but you gotta be taller than me haha
78. Can insanity bring on creativity?
Of course. I even think it's one of the factors for creativity. Vincent Van Gogh was an outstanding artist but he wasn't always in his right state of mind
79. What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
I don't know, can't think of one at the moment
80. What size shoes do you wear?
I think 8 or 9.
81. What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
"She left to join The Black Parade."
82. What is your favourite word?
Asdfghjkl. I know it's not a real word
83. Give me the first word that comes to mind when you hear the word 'heart'.
Red
84. What is a saying you say a lot?
I don't really say sayings
85. What's the last song you listened to?
I'm listening to I Don't Love You by MCR now on my stereo <3
86. Basic question, what's your favourite colour(s)?
Black, white and grey.
87. What is your current desktop picture?
Just some random picture of Earth from space haha
88. If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
My brother, he's pissing me off right now
89. What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
Why should I tell you
90. One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?
Tell them, "Look I'm sorry but you all have the wrong kid." Lame, I know
91. You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the superpower of your choice! What is that power?
Flying!
92. You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be half an hour though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
A chinese calligraphy lesson in sec1 HAHA. It's kind of random, but those lessons were reaaaally fun. They were group lessons, and I would laugh till I felt a six-pack coming on. It was crazy.
93. You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
I can think of one, but I don't want to talk about it
94. You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
Eurgh, I wouldn't choose anyone. I'm not a groupie -____-
95. You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
Times Square, New York.
96. Do you have any relatives in jail?
No
97. Have you ever thrown up in the car?
Yes, and on someone's lap in particular. Ten years later my mom still hasn't forgiven me for it
98. Ever been on a plane?
Yep
99. If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
I would list out all my favourite bands and dance crews and tell them how much I love them.
BYE
~
No comments:
Post a Comment