Sunday, January 1, 2012

And every day that you want to wake up, that you want to wake, you can

My title's from an inspirational song called Waste by Foster the People :)

In 2011,
I gained 3kg
I grew 1cm
I got contacts
I sat for my GCE 'O' levels
I fell in love with coffee
I went on a holiday with friends without my parents
I went to Taiwan for the first time
I tried the infamous smelly tofu for the first time
I bought chewing gum
I got red hair highlights
I got kicked out from a showflat for being a nuisance
I broke my iphone screen
I bought dresses
I went to Queensway Mall for the first time
I bought an album that wasn't MCR's
I skipped school to study at a library
I graduated from Anglican High School

I know it's a short list :/ I really racked my brains trying to think of things I've done this year that I've never done before, but I can't think of a lot, excluding Taiwan because there were a lot of 'first-times' there.

New Year Resolutions:
1. Save more money to buy albums
2. Go to a concert
3. Be less 'blur'
4. Improve my terrible sense of direction
5. Work hard, play hard

About Resolution #2, I really want to go to Foster the People's concert on 14th Jan, but my mom won't let me unless I have friends going with me. Asdfghjkl I want to seeeeee them. Plus tickets are relatively cheap as well, $85 for general admission.

If I miss this chance and FTP comes back in a few years' time, tickets are definitely gonna be more expensive since they'd have gained more popularity by then. Ugh, I wish I could go. :'(

BYE

~

No comments: