I loooooove the album American Idiot. It's sooooo amazing. Billie Joe's voice, and Mike Dirnt and Tre Cool... asdfghjkl. Did I mention I love American Idiot?
I spent Jan 4 at home I think. One of my favourite things to do these days when I get up is to put on an album or two. Y'know, start the day right. And then while it's playing I like to play with eyeliner. It's so fun to look scary.
But then it doesn't get so fun when I look at people like Billie Joe Armstrong- 40 years old, and when he puts on eyeliner he looks drop-dead gorgeous. Really. If I didn't know Green Day at all I would think he was 25. Heck, I'd prolly believe it if you told me he was 18 D:
Yesterday, me and Jiams went to Dionne's house :) Elaine couldn't make it. We picked Dionne's little brother Derek from school. He's so chubby now, as compared to when I first saw him three years ago. AND HE DOESN'T REMEMBER MEH. :'(
After a really long while of trying to guess who I was (we even told him my name begins with 'Z' and has four letters) he actually said, "ZACK?"
Anyway, we had spaghetti for lunch, courtesy of Dionne's cute grandmother :D Then me, Dionne, Jiams and Derek played Monopoly Deal. Derek is a drama queen HAHA.
After Monopoly Deal, Jiaminn insisted on watching Step Up 3. I failed to convince her that Step Up 2 is much better :( Unfortunately for her, Step Up 3 refused to load properly. We had to pause it and play this online singing game thing that judges your pitch and tells you what your 'standard' is. Derek owned it.
And even after we finished the game, Step Up 3 was still lagging! So we watched Step Up 2 instead :)
I love Andie I love Chace I love Tyler Gage I love Fly I love Monster I love Cable I love Missy I even love Tuck and Blake and Felicia but most of all I LOVE MOOSE. <3
Today me and Jiamsy went to Singapore Poly's open house. Pam came to find us after a while :) She was insistent on getting the free goodie bag LOL.
We went for three different tours, the one I wanted was Mass Media & Communications, the one Jiams wanted was IT Media and Design (I think) and the one Pam wanted was Business. We also somehow ended up going for the Tourism/F&B tour.
We all agreed that the most fun tour was Mass Media & Communications :) I would love to go to SP, but thanks to the unfair education system, only the top 10% cohort of poly students get to go to universities.
Hence, if you go to JC and slog two years, it's a clearer path to uni. That leaves me, and most other secondary students, with no choice but to go to JC, unless you're prepared to mug like crap in poly and risk not going to uni.
Still, I'm not really sure what I want to do with my life. I know I'd like to go into Mass Comm, but my ambitions are blurry. I basically like writing nearly anything though. Short stories, songs, poems, even blogging :)
Well, 'o' level results will be out in less than 3 days. I pray I get into the JC I want to go to D: And please let me meet nice people in JC! Haha I mainly want to meet people with the same taste in music as me :')
I'm currently listening to Wake Me Up When September Ends. It must be one of the beautiful songs I've ever heard. This album is amazing; I'll definitely be listening much more to Green Day from now on.
 |
| Rian's brother Chase injured his shins and Rian asked Zack to give Chase advice because Zack studied something to do with health in college. |
 |
| Guess who? It's Lindsey Way and her and Gerard's daughter Bandit. I love this picture :) |
 |
| Ray when he was a kid asdfghjkl sooooooo cute. |
 |
| My phone wallpaper. It's lovely. |
 |
| Stickys that Jiams and Elaine bought for me as a belated birthday present! |
 |
| My phone screensaver |
 |
| Facebook profile pic |
 |
| EMILIO DOSAL. One of the most talented dancers I've ever seen, and he's also hot as hell. |
 |
| The above two pictures are linked. It's way too funny omg. And note how Bieber's wearing a cap that says 'Ghetto'. What a poser -___- |
 |
| Elaine insisted on tying my hair this way LOL |
 |
| <3 |
 |
| The lady working at the tattoo place, signing a contract that Tania has to sign as well |
 |
| Tried to step into the tattoo room with Tania and the tattooist but the tattooist just smirked, said 'bye' and shut the door. Then I saw this sign :/ |
 |
| Red highlights :) I've had them removed already though |
 |
| Mikey Way's infamous sparkly bass! |
 |
| Emilio Dosal again :))))) I showed this picture to Natalie and apparently she told Dionne she was disappointed in my taste in guys. WHAT :'( |
 |
| The steamed pork buns me and Tania made at her place! I assure you, they taste much better than they look. |
 |
| At Birdwatchers' Inn in Taiwan. I somehow find this picture cool |
 |
| Massive dance crew lmao. I think it's way too much, but it's amazing that they can even coordinate so well. |
 |
| Got bored one night |
 |
| SO ADORKABLE. |
 |
| In Taiwan |
 |
| I just have to laugh everytime I see that guy next to me and Emily. He's like, I DON'T KNOW THEM. |
 |
| I usually don't think pictures do a celebrity justice, but this is great :) |
 |
| Ta-dah, Alex in high school! |
 |
| MCR in Every Snowflake's Different <3 |
 |
| When I went to my dad's fish farm, we stopped over at a floating seafood 'restaurant' for lunch :) |
 |
| Spent the night on the farm and woke up the next morning to this :D |
 |
| The hyperactive farmdog, Crack! The others call him Govi though. |
 |
| Fishing bait- mussels, tiny fish. It's gross. |
 |
| Pictures from Taiwan~ |
 |
| Lianne says she likes this picture, me too! |
 |
| I've never seen such a huge crab in my life. Apparently it's an Alaskan crab. |
 |
| Me and Jiams were fighting over my phone but paused to pose for the camera |
 |
| I like this 'dress' a lot but it's 59. Cheh, I could buy something like this in Taiwan for like less than 10! |
 |
| I swear I'm not fat. It's the thick shorts I was wearing underneath + my posture that caused that bulge LOL |
 |
| Topshop jeans that I've always wanted! |
 |
| The lyric booklet for American Idiot. It's the coolest I've ever owned *___* |
 |
| Dun dun dun, me with eyeliner! I rarely ever post a self-picture. |
I'll be off before I have second thoughts about posting this picture
BYE
~
No comments:
Post a Comment