Monday, January 9, 2012

I don't love you, like I did yesterday

So we're getting our results in about four hours. My heart speeds up really quick everytime I think about it ): Isn't it just nerve-wrecking? That one, tiny little number will change everything and determine how the next chapter of your life goes. Everything that you've put in for the last four years all comes down to this day. To put it lightly, it scares the shit out of me.

The past two months of holidaying has been amazing. I've been to Taiwan, I've been catching up with friends, and the best part of it all is probably playing out all my albums every morning.

It's crazy, and also really rare, to feel so carefree, and how I wish I didn't have to lose this feeling once school starts again. I know I'm really going to miss listening to all my albums everyday.

I've gotten to know a lot of bands over the holidays, like Matt & Kim, Bowling for Soup, All Time Low, Foster the People, The Cab and Green Day. I know Green Day's been around for a reaaaaally long time, but it wasn't until recently that I started listening to them properly. Before I bought American Idiot, I only knew about four of their songs.

JC is going to be tough, but I will survive :) After coming home from the poly open houses, I lightly hinted to my parents that I was interested in going to poly, and immediately they both started on lengthy speeches on why I should go to JC. In short, that means I'm not allowed to go to poly.

I know, either way, I'll have regrets. Going to the poly open houses, I realised the people who go to polys become much more mature and open-minded, as compared to those in JCs. (I'm making a general statement here)

If I go to JC, there's a high chance I'll regret it because I won't be having as much fun as those in polys. If I go to a poly, there's also a high chance I'll regret it if it gets stressful and I realise I could've gone to JC but opted for poly instead.

I guess it all depends on what my l1r5 is :/ I will definitely jump for joy if I get a single digit. Asdfghjkl I'm so nervous now. OH and Zhouyang promised to give me 2 bucks for every A I get >:) I'm so getting 16 bucks. Hahaha NOT.

Right, Teenagers is on The Black Parade now. <3

BYE

~

No comments: