I'm listening to Symphony Soldier all over again :D It's on my itunes and a far cry from having the album itself, but oh well.
I'm spending the day watching All Time Low videos and ransacking the fridge, because I was supposed to go to Jiams' house but she cancelled last minute :(
I don't like staying at home, but I'm not fond of going out alone either. I spent the whole day at home as well. I think I spent Friday the 13th at home as well. And on Saturday I went out with Elaine to City Hall!
I like going out with her because she doesn't like to spend much so I get to save money too! :3 We originally wanted to buy bags, but then I kinda think it's not necessary. I want to get a plain black bag so I can tack my band badges on it, but I don't want to go to school and realise someone else has the same bag.
So I'm gonna use my old purple bag till I go to class and make sure no one has the bag I want :) School starts on the 31st, which is in about two weeks. Really fast.
I'm kind of excited about school, after sort of getting over the depressing fact that I can't go to meridian. Classes are gonna be really small, the guide who showed us around the school said the average is about 23 students.
1F'08 had 40 students, 2K'09 had 36, 3L and 4L had 29, and I already felt like my upper sec class was kinda small. Still, I much prefer a small class to a big one. I really do hope I meet nice people there. I desperately want to meet someone who loves all my favourite bands.
I don't know of any other friends who put Tampines JC as their first choice, so there's a chance I'll be all alone there. Ugh.
Enough about depressing things.
So me and Elaine went to Peninsula first to look for bags. There's this shop at Peninsula that I really like, they have cool jeans, tops and a collection of band tees, but the staff are totally gah. We were just looking around and they just wouldn't leave us alone.
This particular lady kept asking if there was anything we were looking for in particular, and when we left without buying anything she asked persistently, "You don't like anything here?"
Gawd, I know business is poor there, but doesn't she realise she's just frightening away customers? Because of that woman, I probably won't enter that shop anymore unless I'm desperate for band tees.
Anyway after Peninsula, we walked to Marina Square. Elaine kept trying to find Cotton On, but later we realised there wasn't any Cotton On there. I had my dinner at the Subway there. I've missed Subway!
We then decided to go to Raffles City, but we didn't wanna backtrack cause the way back was long, and we used my phone to try and find a shorter, alternative route to RC. It was pretty hilarious cause we would walk one direction and then find out we were going the wrong way, quite a few times :3
In the end we didn't go to RC, we went to Suntec instead. While pointing to one direction, Elaine's hand smacked this caucasian old man's moob. He went, "Ouch!" and she apologised profusely HAHAHA
We found Cotton On there. I've always liked Cotton On, the clothes are comfy and are priced reasonably. Me and Elaine bought a top each! Guess what, mine was a cropped top and it was orange!
It was mainly for the sake of my mom; she always berates (is that the right word?) my love for 'black t-shirts'. I find it annoying when she says that, but it's okay as long as she doesn't start calling me an emo or whatever.
When I got home and showed her what I bought, she actually said "Wah, so ahlian" asdfghjkl when she said that inside I was like, forget it, I'm buying all the black t-shirts I want from now on.
Why I even bothered, I have no idea -____- She just has to judge every single piece of clothing I buy. I regret buying that cropped top now.
Right, I think I'm going to have a late lunch now.
BYE
~
No comments:
Post a Comment