Saturday, November 17, 2012

And how not to look back even if no one believes us

Currently sitting in starbucks with an ice-blended mocha. I'm a really boring person, everytime I go to have ice-cream I choose cookies 'n' cream or some chocolate-related flavour, and everytime I go to starbucks I get a mocha haha.

I wish simei had a Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf :(

I wanna get the pretty red bag I saw on thursdayyy. Should I go get it later? Gahhh.

Anyway, guess what I'm doing at starbucks? I'm mugging! Haha. #loserforlife

I have a ton of holiday homework that I wanna complete asap, since I'm flying off to taiwan with my fam on 11th Dec and anyway, no harm getting it done as soon as I can right?

There are a couple of seniors at Starbucks too studying for their 'A's, we're kinda acquainted like we recognise and know each other's names but we don't say hi. Hope they don't judge me for mugging now! Heh

Anyway, just thought of a random convo I had with my dearest Xuemin yesterday. I was telling her about this mini test we had on wednesday where me and 3 other guitarists were forced to play a piece in front of the whole ensemble, like literally forced.

I shook my head and kept saying "NO" when our conductor Chris picked me to go up and he kept saying, "Come on it's ok, you'll do fine!" and inside I was like God I'm not worried about passing or failing the test, I just don't want to frigging play can you all not force me?

I told Xm that and we were joking about things I should've said, and she said "You should have held on to your chair and said, "NO NO don't force me!""

And I laughed so hard omg hahahahahaha ok it doesn't sound that funny but I swear it was!

I'm so glad Xm's in the same school and cca as me because I don't know what I'd do without her in guitar with me and she's just sooooo funny. We laugh at the lamest things together and everyone else just thinks we're weird lolol. She's probably one of the funniest people I know, although no one tops Yueyao haha (speaking of her gosh I miss her)

Anyway back to mugging yay. Thinking of heading to Bugis later on my own for my bag, but it's a Saturday and I bet Bugis Street will be packed to the brim with the sec4 and maybe P6 kids who've just finished their 'O' levels and PSLE. Hmmm.

BYE

~

No comments: