Friday, November 9, 2012

So maybe if we never wake up we can see the sky

OP IS OVERRRRR.

Left with I&R, and I submitted my first draft yesterday at about 11am yayyy.

On wednesday, I was so nervous I thought I was gonna run out! Haha ok a bit of an exaggeration but yeah. It ran pretty smoothly for my group! Q&A was a bit messy but I hope we do well :) Zr said he thought my Q&A answer was the best out of five of us aww.

But personally, I was completely stumped when my question was read out. Like what kind of a question is "What is the most significant aspect of your topic"?!

So when I said "Can you give me a minute?" I wasn't thinking about how to organise my answer, I was just completely panicking inside haha.

After OP was over my group stepped out and we were all like YAYYY haha

And we decided to be naughty and go kachiao the deaf group haha now that I think about it, it was actually pretty mean of us to go disturb them when we knew their OP was the next day, oops

We stepped into B211 with stony faces (I even slammed the door for effect HAHA) and the deaf group asked, "How was it?" and we just shook our heads and mumbled 'not good' and things like that.

Then shijia went to a corner because she was about to laugh -facepalm- and finally someone said "just joking" and we all went crazy.

Me, lum and shijia flung our cue cards in the air and screamed and ran around hahaha goshh. Divika later said that she got a shock when we did that LOL. We also shredded up our cue cards and random pw stuff that Huiyi found in her bag haha. It really felt good tearing up those things, although now I feel bad for wasting paper

Then we hung around there until Ms wong came in to tutor them and chased us away.

Me, lum and sj went home to bathe and change, then we met for dinner at ikea! The food there really sucks now. I gave the salmon a try because the pasta I ate the previous time was gross, and even that was... meh. My dad can cook way better than that! Haha

Even the meatballs are substandard now. Should've just eaten a hotdog and ice-cream for dinner.

We walked around ikea :) took a lot of pictures and some funny videos which I might post later if I'm not feeling lazy.

Yesterday, I spent my morning doing my I&R, then lunched with my mom, and went home and bathed before going to meet Lum, Shijia, Khaliesah, Xinyi, Swieyang, Divika and Yunting to catch Skyfall! Xinyi and Swieyang watched Pitch Perfect instead, I didn't know :(

Would've gone to watch that with them instead!

Anyway Skyfall was not bad. Not really that impressive, but at least it was only $6. A lot of the scenes were pretty cliched. No spoilers here :)

Then me, Lum and Sj went to City Plaza to shop~ the clothes were ok. Saw a few that I liked but none that I really wanted to buy. Bought a pair of shorts!

I still want that sweater I saw at a shop in T3 :(( but it's like $50! Though the material feels good.

Pictures from wednesday below, excluding the ones from ikea because they all get jumbled up ugh.

BYE

~

No comments: