Sunday, November 18, 2012
Living Louder
If today's the day I die
Lay me down under the lights
Let me fall in love
Let me say the lines
Let me lose my voice
Singing all my favourite songs
Let me stare about the stars
Cause it's where we all belong
My heart like a fire, working my chest
My only regret is having regrets
Travelled the world, I loved every step
And all I know is no one, no one lives forever
We will be remembered for what we do right now
And baby I'm living louder, dreaming longer tonight
And baby I'm fighting harder, loving stronger tonight
Cause we're all just kids who grew up way too fast
Yeah the good die young, but the great will always last
We're growing older, but we're all soldiers tonight
Love this song, never gets old.
Here's a bunch of Tony Perry pictures because he's just so adorable and every time he smiles my heart rate accelerates, not kidding. What a gorgeous smile :') And I can't stand the fact that he has so many fangirls UGH HE'S MINE >:(
Was watching another Pierce The Veil video yesterday filmed by Elmakias, and omg Tony was soooo cute in it. Elmakias said "TONY" at the dinner table and Tony looked up lazily and said "Evening ma'am" and I just about died.
Hahaha ok this is probably one of those posts I will see in my archives a couple of years down the road when I'm feeling bored and cringe at. Like when I was going through my Mikey Way fangirl phase oh ew that was weirddd.
But for now, Tony Perry is my future husband alright.
BYE
~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment