Thursday, November 22, 2012

Nobody prays for the heartless, nobody gives another penny for the selfish

Currently in the train on the way home from a mini shopping trip with Lianne. I bought the pretty bag I mentioned a few times in previous posts! Also saw this blue skirt that I wanted to buy, but well. Next time!

I'm thinking of doing a dedication thing to all my 12S16 classmates haha but that is so old school. Should I? I've been doing it every year I think, since sec1. Or maybe I'll just do it for a bunch of TPJ friends haha.

Today we had physics lecture and econs lecture. Kinda weird how school started at 9am and ended at 11.30am, but anyway I seriously need tutorials because I'm so lost in lectures :( My tutor is having his uni third-year papers now so he's not really free for tuition.

I think I'll spend later listening to my albums and starting on my holiday homework haha

Tomorrow is the last day of school! After tomorrow we don't have to go to school for about a month and a week. That's an awfully short amount of time to recuperate and mentally prepare ourselves for the next arduous year sigh.

My class only has a two-hour econs lecture tomorrow at 10.30am, and then we're free yay. Going to Bryan's house with the others to sing songs yay :)

For tomorrow I was initially supposed to go to SP with Jiams to catch Dropbeat Heartbeat at their finals of Thunder Bandslam, but we're both kinda lazy now and I forgot about going to Bryan's house, so it's cancelled :/

They probably won't see this, but good luck DBHB! You're my favourite local band!

Ok back to listening to music.

BYE

~

No comments: