This Pierce The Veil phase is lasting a lot longer than I thought it would ahaha.
So today is my OP day. I get butterflies in my tummy everytime I think about it. Doesn't help that I'm the first speaker. I need to remember to speak slower and smile more and remember that 'gestures' is pronounced 'jest-churs' and not the way it looks.
Sooo nervous.
On a completely unrelated note, I am completely in love with that part in Bulls In The Bronx where Vic screams "murder the moment" hahaha.
Ok back to the topic. It's 9.41am right now and I'll have to be in school by 10.30am with muggers united and we will practice till 12.30pm where we'll have a briefing, then our real thing will about 2pm I think. Then after that I'm gonna go have a mini celebration with my girls hehe.
Then tomorrow till sunday I'll be chionging I&R, which is due monday. And then BOOOOM PW WILL BE OVER.
Unbelievable how fast this year has gone by. I know everybody says that, but really. It's just crazy.
Before you know it, it'll be christmas. My favourite festive season EVER. And gosh, how I dread chinese new year. I really do hate it. Ughhhh.
And then next year will be a tidal wave. I'm so scared :'(
I'd blog somemore but I think I'm going to be late for our 10.30am meeting haha
BYE
~
No comments:
Post a Comment