Sunday, November 18, 2012

Was watching a few HotTopic videos, all clips from interviews with various band members who were asked, "What's the worst trouble you got into at school?"

And I laughed sooooo hard at so many of those clips HAHAHAHA

This guy from a band called Weekend said, "When we had substitute teachers I always pretended I couldn't read, and all the other kids who laugh because they knew what I was doing, and the teacher would be like, "He's trying so hard, stop laughing!""

Another was Austin Carlile from Of Mice & Men talking about when he once choked on gum and was trying to get help and the teacher thought he was fooling around and yelled, "AUSTIN, THAT'S A MARK!"

And of course, my personal favourite is this one from Phil, Of Mice & Men.

"I was sitting there with a pair of scissors, next to an outlet, and I blew the socket in the lab station. And so when mine sparked and blew out, every single other outlet on every single other table shot out too, and the power in the class went out. And I thought, I'm. Fucked."

Hahhahahahahahah

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=relmfu&v=R6Dukqv1XtM

Link's here, for anyone who's interested. The clip from Weekend isn't in there though, it's in Part 2 or something like that.

Anyway I'm going to play the piano now cause I haven't touched it in soooo long

BYE

~

No comments: