Tuesday, November 13, 2012

If you can't hang, then there's the door baby

Saw this tweet recently.

"person: so what do you like to do?
me: listen to music
person: oh that's cool, me too
me: no you don't understand."

And it's like. Story of my life.

I am a talentless Keely Staub.

Anyway, I've been spending a lot of time recently watching band interviews, mainly Pierce The Veil and Sleeping With Sirens. It makes me sooo depressed knowing how cool their lives are and knowing I'll always be stuck here in the other end of the world.

Of course there are perks of being here, but the grass is always greener on the other side. They spend their lives writing music and performing to people who love them and meeting other talented people, and I will probably grow up, get a desk job and spend my saturdays at home in front of the tv.

And also, they are all gorgeous. Tony Perry is gorgeous, Frank Iero is gorgeous, Kellin Quinn is gorgeous, Oli Sykes is gorgeous. Everyone.

And they have moms and families who support them and tell them to do what makes them happy. Rian Dawson's mom's twitter account is 70% tweets about being so proud of her son and the band, and the Fuentes brothers' dad was the one who taught them about music and how to play their instruments.

Why why why is life so unfair :(

~

No comments: