Sunday, August 10, 2014

And we sleep inside of this machine



It's the last day of freedom!!!!!!

It kind of just hit me when I woke up this morning, and I haven't been able to shake off that depressing notion since then.

It hit me that this is it- it's literally the end of the big break I've been waiting for my whole life. The end of the longest holiday ever, by far.

Where did all the time go? And I mean this very seriously. I didn't even realise how fast the months went by. I just thought, oh yeah I'm starting university in a couple of months... a month... couple of weeks... couple of days...

But it never really occured to me that it was so little time.

I went out on Thursday, to visit ET at her new hostel with Jiams. It looked a lot better than I'd pictured, but I don't think I'd want to move into a hostel now. You have to do a lot of cleaning up, and you have to take out the trash and wash and dry-clean your own clothes.

I can imagine myself going from slob status to downright disgusting because I reuse my clothes all the time and I probably would do so even more if I had to wash my own clothes.

Anyways, then Jiams and I went for a drink.

Spent Friday being ill at home. I think I was mildly hungover which is really weird because... is it even possible for a pint of beer containing vodka and lime juice to give you a hangover?

I wasn't feeling feverish at all, neither was I having a cold. I had all the symptoms too.

But anyway I read online that sometimes impurities such as zinc are added into your alcohol to bring out the taste more, and these can make you sick. Hmm.

Went out with my family yesterday to CCP for lunch, then after we came home I watched a bunch of bands' full concerts. John Frusciante was godly at Slane Castle.

Wasn't in a National Day mood at all this year. Every year I watch the NDP, it just gets more cringe-worthy. So many over-enthusiastic brightly-dressed people. -shudders-

Spent today printing out my new timetable, lecture notes and readings. It took forever because my printer can't print double-sided hahaha so I had to sit there and do it manually.

Print page, flip, print page, flip.

There went my afternoon~

Time to grab some edibles. Bye

No comments: