Really craving for some hearty tomato sauce spaghetti with bell peppers and tomatoes. Feel like cooking it but there's homework to do. Meh
Met up with SJ on wednesday for our usual dinner. Hadn't seen her in 3 weeks! And it was funny cause we didn't even discuss where to go for dinner and just met each other at our usual Umi Sushi.
Short and simple dinner ketching up but it was just what i needed :)
Oh ya and let me digress a bit but on Tuesday the guy in front of me in lecture wore his shirt inside out and I tried so hard to contain myself.
And then after that while I was walking down a slippery slope I almost tripped and landed on my bum on the hard floor, but I somehow managed to regain my balance with one foot on the ground. At first I was mortified and didn't even dare to turn around to see if anybody had witnessed my balancing act.
But very soon I was shaking with silent laughter hahahahaha it was damn funny I hope no one saw me smiling to myself
Seriously though, karma.
Yesterday Lianne accompanied me to school for my 8am lecture again, then I crashed her GL lecture again.
Had lunch at The Deck, then bought coffee at Humble Origins and lepak-ed. I think buying coffee and lepak-ing is really my favourite thing to do.
Noticed that my cup was made of a white papery material so I got my pens out and we decided to get artsy...
...by drawing each other HAHAHA is that what you think my nose looks like, Lianne?
Met Carmen for dinner at the airport. We agreed that everytime we meet we talk about all kinds of depressing stuff hahahaha but really I am gonna miss her so much when she flies off in less than a week.
We were close in secondary school but didn't talk that much after she went to IP and we spent most of JC busy with our own lives, so I guess we have tons to talk about. And I am definitely glad we met up again.
Sometimes the world doesn't seem that big, probably because of media and technologies and the rate at which information can get transmitted these days, but when you think about it, it really is big. Sighpie
Anyways, tutorials commence next week! No more wearing shorts to school, at least for the time being. Hope the workload is still manageable too. And hope I manage to make nice friends :'(
And this is just a random foto of our lunch on Monday at Science Fac's Platypus.
Looks good don't it?!


No comments:
Post a Comment