Saturday, August 16, 2014

Purple stain

This took forever cause I had to mail the pictures from my phone to my inbox, then rotate them and finally upload. Pls appreciate efforts. Haha

Just random stuff from around late June till now. 



One of my favourite pasttimes is playing with cats at void decks



My makeshift practice area



Baybeats 2014















(This cup of coffee really sucked)




Behind the scenes

vs.


The real thang


Visited ET at her hostel at NUS CAP last Thursday with Jiams



Y so prettz


Then there's me


Found this when I was looking for a file to use for uni. 
Dem waves of nostalgia. 
I still recall Ms Padma complaining that we wasted more than half the lesson on folding this, and Lum's copy turning out horrible and her saying it looked like it was made by a boy. 


Kaffee





Pre-clubbing last night. Jiams took forever to get ready!!




Post-clubbing hahaha. We went to Mansion, cause it was free entry. 
I think my first time was much more fun. There was a better crowd, I was a lot less sober and we had our guy classmates with us, so I didn't attract any unwanted attention. 
This time was a little less safe. Maybe if I was slightly drunk it would've been ok but I was completely sober and very aware and wary of all the intoxicated males around us. 


Slept over at Jiams' house and we had prata for brunch


It was a good weekend!

Time to start preparing for next week's lectures. Lianne was right; we should've spread out our Exposure modules over a few semesters. There's tons of reading to be done :(

BYE

No comments: