Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Moonshine

Done with second day of school haha. It felt more tiring than the first.

Only had one lecture today which was ELL, at 10am. Reached the bus stop and it was pouring cats and dogs. I was praying someone would notice my plight and offer to share their umbrella and miraculously, my prayers were answered.

The kind soul even walked me to the audi though he was supposed to be heading in another direction. I only realised when he turned and walked in the opposite direction after we parted ways. Thank heavens for nice people.

But alas, life is full of plot twists. The lecture lasted half an hour. Yup, I came to school for a half-an-hour lecture. There wasn't even any important information at all. Everything was all in the slides.

There was a slight commotion when the lecturer said we were coming to the end of the lecture. But seriously, what a waste of time and money -__- especially for someone like me who had no other classes for the rest of the day.

Anyway, so I went to lecture alone and came out with three friends. Not new friends hahaha but people from AHS. There's quite a surprising number of people from AHS taking this module. Saw at least 10 in the audi.

It was great to see some familiar faces again. Especially Nicolaaaa I've missed her! Doncha love when you meet old friends again and they're still exactly the same :)

Separated from the rest to go buy my German books, then met with Nat again to have lunch. Well, I had lunch and she watched me eat. I've heard The Deck is the best canteen in FASS, and it's totally true.

And we had coffee after that. Ahaha, so much for 'I'm gonna cut down on my intake.'

Lepaked somewhere for a while, then she went for her Psych lecture and I went home. The ride to and fro will be the death of me sooner or later :( Fell asleep on the train.

Went to the studio for a while, then went home. Doddz is coming over later to help me repair my bass guitar cause the buzzing's getting from bad to worse. Super nice of him since he lives in Boon Lay -insert horrified emoticon here- Again, thank heavens for kind souls!

I feel like my blog is so boring hahaha but oh well

Maybe I'll upload pictures next time

BYE

No comments: