Monday, August 25, 2014

I'm stuck in these metro malls and airport halls and all these schoolgirls

Hi hi

So much work to do, I'm drowning in it.

Ok actually I think my workload isn't half as bad as it could be, but it's scary cause there's a fresh pile of things to do every week and it feels like I'll miss my footing and slip if I don't buck up soon

Speaking of footing, I tripped again at school today, this time in front of a relatively substantial crowd ahahaha I remember I said something in the morning to Lianne and then I said oh crap, karma's gonna get me again, and it really happened. Hahaha plus I was holding a coffee and was gonna take a sip of it when my foot caught on a sly little slab of curb. It's a miracle I didn't spill a drop

Anyways, I GOT INTO CAC AMPLIFIED!! OMGWTFBBQZXC (haven't used this in years literally)

I suspect it might be because bass player turnout was low this year, but oh well who cares, I'm in and I'm so happy!!! It actually feels as good as the day I found out I got into NUS -insert appropriate emoticon here-

However the welcome tea is at 8pm........ this Friday........ Which just so happens to be my free day........

Me: Should I go?
Doddy: Go la make friends. You might find a hot guy who plays guitar.
Me: OR a bassist.
Doddy: Ya but just don't go for the drummers. They beat the things they love.

Listening to a random My Chemical Romance podcast I found in my iTunes now, mainly cause I just find their voices comforting. Funny how I used to hate Gerard's voice, until the band became my only solace during my difficult adolescent I-want-to-set-fire-to-everything days. #nostalgia

Today was a really long day (started classes at 9am and ended at 6pm) so I'm gonna turn in now (classes commence at 8am and finish at 4pm tomorrow, wish me luck).

Good night everyone. Sincerely hope all of you have a wonderful week ahead.

No comments: