Today was a good dayyyyy
So I'm listening to one of the most upbeat songs. I usually don't listen to songs like this at all, but this is so wonderful. And it's Gerard Way, one of my biggest inspirations. /hearts
Learnt a lot of cool new words in German lecture, and almost fell asleep in ELL lecture but was fortunately inspired to stay awake by the interesting dude seated next to me who was over-enthusiastic about all the wonderful new things he was learning.
Also received news that tomorrow's SE Asian lecture is cancelled!! Well, it might simply have been postponed actually, since IVLE's announcement dubiously read "No lecture on 20 Aug," but hallelujah no need to spend three hours of travelling on a 1.5h lecture tomorrow!
And finally, I plucked up the courage to tell my dad that I'm considering pursuing a Sociology degree instead of an Econs degree. I thought he would scoff at me, so I was all ready to receive a scolding, but he actually encouraged me to go for it if it's what I really want. I was so stunned and touched I almost cried. Hahaha. Yes, I have very sensitive tear glands.
Anddd that's it for today :)
Only downer was that I didn't get the Socio tutorial slot I wanted, but then on the bright side I got all the other slots I picked. So yay
No comments:
Post a Comment