Tuesday, December 7, 2010

And keep your car, and your dogs, and your famous friends.

601th post!

Don't know how it's possible, but I fall more and more in love with Danger Days everytime I listen to it. That's some awesome shit there, unfortunately some old fans don't think so. GET OVER THE BLACK PARADE! Come be a Killjoy! MCR's rocking harder than ever <3 I love Jet Star, Fun Ghoul, Party Poison & Kobra Kid. I LOVE MCR. Sorry, a bit high now. (Although I don't feel sorry)

Went to have lunch with my mom, cousin and grandma yesterday. We went to Putien at Parkway. Before that, my mom & I went shopping, and I got a pair of jeans. I don't understand, she doesn't allow me to buy much clothes outside, yet she totally doesn't mind buying me clothes when I go shopping with her. Tsk, want my company then say so lah. Heh heh.

After that we went to my cousin Janet's house, and I met my two nieces Ally and Fiona, and I haven't seen them in ages! Played hide and seek and catching round their huge house with them just to be a nice, friendly aunt, and played the piano, played Pet Society on Fb with Ally and all. It's so cute how they vie for my attention. LOL. According to their mom, or my cousin, they totally idolise me. -touched- Alright, maybe I don't really like kids, but I'll make an exception for my nieces.

My cousin and my nieces love my songs! The ones that I played on the piano, of course, I'm not gonna sing in front of them. Then after that my dad came and we fetched my grandma to my aunt's place. I feel so sad when I see her now. She's so old and weak, and I barely even talk to her because of our communication barrier. She can only speak dialects, and I can't. She has to clutch tight with both hands to the banister to get herself up the stairs, and she pants just from walking.

Seeing her do it just made me so angry that they don't even have freaking lifts where she stays. I mean hello, almost everywhere has a lift now! Thankfully they're building them now though.

Anyway, then my parents and I went to eat at Bedok, block 511. Some place we haven't eaten at for quite a long while now. Went home after that.

Today there was the class bbq. Actually it was supposed to be yesterday I think, but somehow it got postponed to today. Arranged to meet Yy at WS 3pm, but she got there 20min early. Then we went to find Costa Sands. Took quite a while doing it, I guess it sounds dumb but yeah, we really didn't know where it was.

After that we reached and realised it was locked, ahhhh. Decided to go to my brother's chalet to enjoy aircon. It was totally coincidental that his class was having a chalet at the same place, same date. 6- 8 Dec. But he was at Block A and we were at D. Felt quite unwelcome at his chalet. LOL I guess we can't actually expect them to welcome us with open arms.

Got half-naked guys there, uhhh but none of them were hot. Hahaha. They're also quite vulgar. Sat there with Yy and looked at her Beethoven scores. Some damn long sonata. Sounds quite nice though.

Then she said Nigel was at Mac's, so we went there to find him and Yixuan. I really don't like the guy who stands there at the Costa Sands resort entrance. His face so qianbian, then when I asked him if he had coins he just frowned at me and mumbled no. Speak up or I smack you I tell you.

Anyway Yy decided to take a picture of Nigel's hair, so we had to hide secretly and look extremely suspicious. Hahaha. Stood there for don't know how long, then finally sat down outside Mac's. Pohyi came a few min later, then we went in and sat there awhile before a whole group of soaking wet 3L people came to meet us. Apparently they just went to WWW.

Then we finally got to go in to the chalet. Block D, Room 1435. Got a deck of cards and played Cheat with Yy, Pohyi, Yixuan. Yy finished first, then me. Helped Pohyi out with her cards, can't remember who finished after that. I think nobody.

Bbq started around 6 plus? There was fried rice, satay, sausages, chicken wings, the usual bbq food. The fried rice was really nice. (Hey it rhymes) Then Yy and I went up and turned on Channel U and rested. Hai, thought we finally got some peace and quiet until some others came in. Played Stress with Yy, and then my brother came to visit.

Taught him Stress, which wasn't so bad I think. Played till around 9pm, until only me, my brother, Yy and Faith were left in the chalet. The others were all downstairs bbq-ing again. Left and said bye to my brother who was staying overnight. Walked to mrt and decide to be dumb and wave randomly to people walking past.

Haha there was this couple on a motorbike, and the guy said "byebye" to us as we crossed the road. Yy also waved to a (she thinks he's cute) guy who looked at us and raised his hand slightly awkwardly like he didn't know whether he should wave back. LOL.

I wanted to wave too to other people, but chickened out in the end. Oh and later when the mrt we boarded reached Simei, I actually forgot to alight! Can't believe it, omg. Then Yy suddenly pushed me and was like "SIMEI SIMEI" and I dashed out just as the doors were closing. Felt. So. Stooooopid.

Yeah well, that's it for now.
Super tired. BYE

~

No comments: