Monday, December 20, 2010

Ball's in my court but I'm scared to dribble it out.

Hello, I'm back! I'm currently typing using the Compose page, which is something I haven't done in months. LOL.

So well, I spent the whole day yesterday at home as usual. But I did productive things though, like reading the Iforgotwhatit'scalled book. The one about Huo Yun that's damn lame. I strongly dislike Qin Fang and Wan Jia! Hahaha. I still have the other book to read; I'm scared I won't be able to finish both. I also haven't read Freedom Writers yet, but I've watched the movie. I intend to borrow Freedom Writers maybe sometime soon.

Tell me why can't Chinese books be as interesting as English ones? I mean at least for English books you have cool stuff like Freedom Writers and the Diary of Anne Frank and David Copperfield's works and maybe Shakespeare. The Chrysalids isn't a bad book either actually, but naturally we get bored of it if we have to do tests and exams on that book for a whole year -rolls eyes-

Chinese books are always all about fighting and gongfu and whatever, and the storyline is like no storyline, just the lame unrealistic adventures of one kungfu expert or smth. Then travel here travel there, fight this bad guy, fight that bad guy, then at the end rescue the poor darling damsel in distress, and tada! Finish. Psh. Sorry for the rant HAHA

Anyway, late yesterday afternoon my brother's friends Aloysius and Jovi came over. They were blasting music really loud. Mostly is what, SNSD, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, though there was also MCR ♥

Seriously I think all guys should just admit they only like certain female artists because of all the flesh they reveal. Tut tut tut. I tell you what's a real good singer; it's ladies like Christina Aguilera and Liza Minelli. Beyonce isn't too bad but she's pitchy, and Rihanna is just... meh. Mariah Carey used to be and is most probably still good, but I haven't heard much from her recently. For Korean pop, 2NE1 owns all. Kekeke

The music world is pretty screwed up these days.

Well, moving on. So they were blasting music, and then I said to my mom who was next to me while I used the computer: "Why their taste in music so bad one" and then there was this awkward silence in the next room where the boys were. I think they heard me. LOL.

Then after that they played It's My Life, and my father remarked randomly to my mom "Actually, Jovi's quite a nice name. We wanted to name our son Jovi, remember?" and he didn't know there was a Jovi who heard in the next room HAHA. Aloysius stayed for dinner. Talk about awkward.

Today I went out with Mr Kee. We ATB-ed (Anyhow Take Bus) on Bus 37, only knowing that it terminated at North Changi. And omg, we reached there in like 20min and everybody looked at us weirdly when they alighted and I wondered why. The place is like super ulu can, I imaged we would alight at this Changi food centre near this cycling track through this super lovely forest that looks just like the one in Twilight. I cycled there before and I loved it. Ahh

So we got off at a random stop and boarded the next bus which happened to be a 5. Passed by Bedok Reservoir and many random places before finally getting off at Far East Plaza, yay. Window-shopped and bought Starbucks. Oh, I spent like, uhh, 9.30 + 6.30 + 2.80 today on lunch, dinner and Starbucks. Wo de tian ah

Far East got a lot of cute guys. Lianne and I invented codewords for 'hot' and 'cute', which is 'toh' and 'etuc', obviously the other way around. So now we can freely incline our heads in a certain direction and say 'etuc' without anyone knowing we're actually looking at guys HAHAHA. Smart right, I know.

We entered this shop cause I saw a brown blouse I liked, and the sales assistant immediately walked over and was like would you like to try it on? And I hesitated and she was like all 'Oh you can just pull it over, since you're wearing a tank' and I was like o_o and she proceeded to pull the blouse over me, right there and then. Oh my freaking crumbs, how can liddat one. And I had difficulty taking it off, cause my long pendant got tangled, and I know people were looking. EMBARRASSING TTM.

Her: "So would you like to buy it?" -shrewd smile-
Me: "Umm sorry I think I'll come back and buy it another time."
Her: "Oh why?" -smile-
Me: "I, uh, don't have enough money." (A blatant lie)
Her: "Oh, then you could pay a deposit first." -smiles- (Hello-oh, is that a question or statement?)
Me: "It's okay, I think I'll just buy it another time. Sorry." (Not at all sorry)
-leaves quickly-

Quite obviously, I will never go back to that shop again.

And then, we went to Zara and picked out clothes for each other to try. HAHA. Two dresses each. One of both was the same: this super short, super tight, strapless leopard print dress. Then she made me try this long black spaghetti strap low-cut thing, I think it's called a romper? Thankfully I wore my tube today. Muahahaha. I think it's quite nice actually. And I gave her a black dress as well. Came out and showed each other. LOL.

Anyway, after she bought muah chee and I bought sandwiches, we sat down at this ulu sitting place near a art store, in between two girls and a totally etuc guy. All of them were eating bread/snacks like us. LOL. At first I didn't see his face clearly so when Lianne said 'etuc' I thought he wasn't. She suspected he was waiting for his friend to come, or for his girlfriend to come out from the art store.

Then he stood up and walked away, into the store. I know Lianne felt sad. Heh. We didn't wanna seem like stalkers, but the art shop looked interesting so after eating we went in to have a look. (NOT STALKING) and then I saw him and realised he's actually very etuc HAHA. And then we couldn't find him after walking a few rounds. (REALLY NOT STALKING) so we were like aww and decided to go home after that.

And we came out and saw him walking in our direction, down the escalator too. LOLOL. Had a hard time containing my laughter. I think he heard us.

So, we train-ed home. It was peak hour so it was packed like mad. Gah. Was super glad to finally reach home cause my legs were aching.

BYE

No comments: