
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY THOMAS MICHAEL FISS!
Less than three <3
I love your brown eyes, your voice, I love how you can't really dance and how you sound bad at falsetto. And you're finally 23! I know how every fan says it but I miss you in VFC, you were my favourite and you and Drew were so close, but if going solo makes you happy, then I'm happy. All the best <3
Today Greg Raposo made my day by following me on Twitter! He's an ex-Dream Street member and he recently made a Twitter account, he's going into rock music now, and I was so happy when he requested to follow me! (cause my tweets are locked) and I scrolled down his page and there was this tweet:
"I love that people get excited wen I follow them haha.. Happy people make me happy"
LOL
Anyway, spent today being a lazy pig at home. I watched a lot of random stuffs on Youtube. Youtube is kinda like my basic thing, I practically live on Youtube. Mmm if I'm not wrong, today I started off watching a few MCR vids, then I watched SS501's Love Like This and Let Me Love Ya (songs originally written by Drew R Scott & Michaelangelo, that's awesome), then I watched two SNSD live performances before I decided all the over-cuteness was blinding me, then I watched Cimorelli, and I think I listened to Ne-Yo, and then I listened to most of MCR's tracks on Danger Days, then I visited Thomas Fiss' channel.
And lots more, but I don't think you're really interested right.
Meeting up with the band tomorrow.
Hopefully we get to do at least 3 songs,
since we're always wasting time.
Or maybe it's just me. -shrug-
BYE
~
No comments:
Post a Comment