Saturday, December 25, 2010

Too much, too late or just not enough of this

They all cheat at cards and the checkers are lost
My cellmate's a killer; they make me do push-ups in drag
But nobody cares if you're losing yourself- am I losing myself?
Oh I miss my mom, will they give me the chair?
A lethal injection or swing from the rope if you dare
Ah, nobody knows, all the trouble I've seen!



Haven't updated in a week! -shocked-
Next year I probably can't update much,
since it's sec4 and we're gonna be busy busy busy. Hai.

I'm finally posting pictures! Most of these pictures are like really old though.


Went to try on this romper that Lianne gave to me, here it is.
Didn't take picture of the leopard print one. That one was just -_______-



My Chem logo!



And this is my sketch of it.
Don't mind me saying it, but I don't think it's that bad, for a first-timer. LOL



The couple. Tania looks cute here, but Lianne looks unyam HAHAH



My current phone wallpaper. LOL



Zijun, Christine, Lianne taking picture of... I forgot what's her name T____T I'm terrible at names. We were playing truth or dare in their class during Mini Olympics.



String quartet at MBS. All so chio leh, but can't really see here



The balcony at our suite. Don't be deceived by its comfortable look; it's actually very dusty and disgusting.



My favourite birthday present (: THANK YOU LYNCHUA. -hugs-






Rice and dishes we cooked at Tania's house that's apparently not very nice



My sketch of the Daesung badge that's on my pencil case, and which was also given to me by Lyn. LOL



My printer got hungry.



Yy decided to experiment with hairstyles one day using my head. Haha.



PHAIL



The nicest bun she helped me tie.



Full moon. Think it was around Midautumn festival.


Can't remember what I did on the 21st and 22nd.
On the 23rd I went with Tania to tamp to shop for Lianne's present.
On the 24th we celebrated Xmas with a Aston-ish dinner at my place,
with Breezers, and we also watched Easy A.
On the 25th (MERRY XMAS! AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MOM!)
we went to my cousin's place for a Xmas dinner.
Lazy to elaborate about the 23rd and 24th
(You can visit Tania's blog at http://tania-ng.blogspot.com/)
My cousin Janet cooked pasta with sauce,
my other cousin (her younger sister) Jackie made salad,
my aunt (their mom) brought chicken,
and my mom bought her own birthday cake.
There was also mushroom soup and something else,
but I can't remember what.
Anyway, it was yumz!
Especially the pasta.
I took out Poddy to play with after dinner,
but my mom made me keep it away ):
I don't see what's wrong with using it.
I mean, what else can I do?
Janet gave me Teens magazine to read,
and most of the stuff there is about Jpop and Kpop.
Sorry to say it, but I've lost the love for Kpop :/
Big Bang's performing standards have dropped significantly,
and the rest of the groups are just... meh.
And I don't hear much from 2NE1 these days.
Anyway, after watching the kids play Wii
(My mom danced to Eye of the Tiger, LOL)
my cousin-in-law (wah makes me sound so old) Herman,
heard me playing the piano,
and started printing out Evergreen (a nicer name for 'old songs') scores,
and he taught me how to read chords (?)
You know, the Am, C#m, Em7, whatever.
I only know how to play those on guitar,
and I know it's quite noob that I don't know it on piano.
I think it's nice that he gave me those scores,
but I'm not exactly interested in Evergreen hits. LOL.
And I think throughout my whole life,
I've probably spoken about ten words to him. Haha.
Ally asked me if I wanted to play fb Pet Society,
and I said okay, and ended up sitting there watching her play.
Cut the cake after that. It was super nice!
Dark chocolate ♥
Then after that he worried about getting fat. HAHAHA.
Left at around 11 maybe?
We went to Bedok block 511 to eat handmade noodles,
cause I had this craving for it. Haven't eaten it for so long!
Home-d after that.
Today and yesterday was spent moping around at home.
I attempted to start on San Guo Yan Yi,
but I don't understand a thing! I had to re-read the same page three times,
and I still didn't know what they were talking about.
In the end I landed in this half-conscious state on the couch,
and my brother kept smacking me to wake me up.
Lian Cheng Jue was muchhhhh better than SGYY.
Sigh.
BYE
~

No comments: