Went to MCR's website just now, and I guess I shouldn't have, but I clicked on Apparel anyway, and my gawd, I fell in love with 2 shirts and 2 hoodies. One shirt has purplish-pinkish 'Na's all over it, and the other says "MIKEY FUCKIN WAY." Then one hoodie says "The Black Parade is Dead" and the other says "DEAD!" I WANTTTTTT. LOL but average they're like $18 or 19 each, and they didn't say what dollar but it's probably US, so convert to S dollar is like... Yeah. You geddit.
ANYWAY. Went out with the "family" today. Arranged to meet at 12, and as usual both of them woke at 11am while I woke at 8am. Lianne was late, so Tania and I went to buy tickets first for Rapunzel 3D. Then we walked around, couldn't decide what to eat, and finally so-called went to check out Cafe Cartel.
They practically forced me to go ask the guy (who looks A LOT like the CD president 2009, you know, the short short guy) about student meal. Then in the end after much deliberating, we went to eat there. Shared 2 meals, so it was 6.30 (?) each. One was like fried fish, the other was... some pasta thing. -shrug- I didn't order, so only the couple knew what it was.
Then, sat there until we suddenly realised it was 1.27 already (movie started at 130pm) so we rushed to buy food and then went in. I didn't know they included my share in the food, cause I was thinking that I didn't want any, and then they still bought my share, noooo. So yeah, had to pay $5+ for smth I didn't even want in the first place.
The movie was quite nice actually, unlike what I expected. I've always disliked most animations because they're quite lame, but Rapunzel was pretty good. Blondie was so pretty! The guy was so cute too, if only they're both real. Then the dude will be even more famous than Justin Beaver, HAHAHA. Mandy Moore has a such a lovely voice! I used to love her but then I slowly stopped listening to her, and I forgot what an amazing voice she has.
After the movie, we intended to sneak in to Easy A, so we went to the toilet to hide first. But it failed, because we chickened out in the end, when we realised the staff were everywhere, and they occasionally come in to check on us. Especially after we went out and then went in again, pretending that Lianne had a stomachache, this guy came and knocked on the door, so in the end we didn't do it. LOL. Easy A seems nice though, hai, I half-wish I'm 16.
Didn't know what to do after that. Walked out to Open Plaza, then walked back in, and finally decided to follow Tania to her community centre cause she wanted to hand in her merit bursary form or something. It was the wrong centre, so we took bus to another one, then took yet another bus to get back to Tamp, near where Tania stays.
Made a last-minute decision to go to Tania's place again, where we baked blondies and just hung around. Tania lost her phone again, but she found it cause the person called and she found out she left it at the shop below her block. Sigh, careless woman. She already lost one phone a few days ago.
Sat there wondering if we should stay for dinner after that, but my mom wanted me to go home for dinner, so I rushed home because I was like half an hour late, and I was so sure she was pissed. In the end she wasn't even angry at all. Hai, it's so rare that we get to meetup (all three of us) and I had to rush off.
Lianne thinks we should go to Tania's house again sometime and make dinner then watch a movie like last time (when we cooked the failure dinner then watched Starstruck and I fell in love again with Drew Ryan Scott's voice), and I agree. -nods-
Well anyway, SS project tomorrow, without Lifang since she's busy. Wonder if Rachel and Kairong wanna go eat Aston's for lunch /pam
And I also want to listen to Danger Days now, but my dad's at the balcony and that's where the radio is. He'll probably find it noisy.
Abrupt end. BYE
~
No comments:
Post a Comment