Wednesday, December 15, 2010

What doesn't kill us makes us stronger now.

FRERARDDDDDDDD. ♥

Went to my cousin's house to visit yesterday. The last time I was there, I played them one of my songs, and my younger niece was so inspired, she played me a song she apparently wrote. She's only six, and played both hands. I was so touched! At her age, I was only singing random melodies. Ahaha, that made my day.

Spent the rest of the afternoon there trying to listen to my iPod whenever I could, but my older niece Ally made me play Barbies with her. All I can say that Barbies are probably, in my opinion, the worst toy ever invented. I mean, you put on their clothes, take off their clothes, then you make them walk around... ?! Totally no fun please.

During the evening we watched a tape from the Super Show, which is the Super Junior Show. It was actually good, I always stereotyped and thought SM artists couldn't sing well at all but I guess that's only for SNSD. Suju is good live. I like Kyuhyun and Ryeowook's voices!

Then today I woke up at like 620am just to go play bball with the usuals- Dionne, Elaine, Jiaminn. I got there first, at like 720am. D came at 730, and we played abc. I can't do three-pointers for nuts. I think I pulled a muscle trying to do it. Somehwere in my left arm hurts for no reason. Elaine and Jm came much later, like around 830am.

We played three matches. First round, me and Dionne vs Jm, Elaine. We owned, 10v2. LOL. Second, me and Jm vs Dionne, Elaine. 10v8, me & Jm won. Lastly, me and Elaine vs Dionne, Jm. 4v0, Elaine and I lost. Hahaha.

I couldn't get the damn ball at all during the last match! Jm moved like lightning, whoosh. And Pig kept getting the rebounds. Oh I know she's stalking my blog, so... LOL. Dionne, tag! You can just say hi or whatever :D

After that we just went home since Pig had to go for her buffet lunch. Tsk. Boarded the bus with Jm and advised her not to sit next to me because I felt sticky and disgsting. But unfortunately later some tall guy came and plonked down next to me. Felt very self-conscious cause I thought I stank. (<-- Is there such a word?)

Went home and bathed. Shuang ah! We're playing bball this Sunday, Simei. My idea of course /pam

~

No comments: