Saturday, December 4, 2010

Everybody in the club right now, tell the DJ to turn it loud.

I finally finally finally got my own headphones! SCREEEEEEAM
All along I've been using my brother's, and now I have my own!
Feel so dumb, why didn't I ask for it sooner. LOL

Anyway, went to Rachel's house last night to do SS project.
Pretty okay, but I think it won't turn out too loud,
even though we put in effort. Hai.
Also ate dinner there. Her parents are really nice.

Today was spent reading Wattpad.
Time really flies when you're reading Wattpad!
I realise how cliche Wattpad stories are,
I mean it's all boy meets girl in high school, they fall in love,
third party comes along, then maybe throw in a baby,
some petty arguments, and finally a happy ending.
Tada!

But I like. LOL.

Also listened to some Ne-Yo. I've missed Ne-Yo!
And I realise he's lefthanded too, like Eminem!
Damn, makes me wish I was left-handed

~

No comments: