Thursday, December 2, 2010

If we hit every note, this love could be something we wrote.

599th post! Wow, one more post to 600. That's really scary; 3 years of blogging, 600 posts, so I blog an average of 200 posts a year? But then I hiatus-ed from Oct 09 to April 10, so... -shrug- not accurate.

Anyway, listened to Danger Days again (I'm sorry, I know it seems like the only thing I ever talk about these days) and GAH. It's growing on me, I can feel it. It's actually a really good album, but most people are just really turned off by the synthesizer. Aw come on, Ray did some pretty good solos too. I LOVE RAY TORO! I'm in awe of his guitar skills!

So well, went to meet Kairong Lifang Rachel today for SS. Met only Rachel first because the other two were gonna be late. Went to Aston's, and on the way there we walked past this angmoh couple and the guy kept staring at me. Walk past already, still turn back and stare and point, then he said smth to his girlfriend/sister and Rachel said he said "she's tall". Aw thanks, I know /pam

Anyway, ordered our meals which took forever to come, maybe cause it was lunch hour, then ate, then halfway Kairong came. Played monopoly deal while waiting for our last little one to come, and we actually spent 2 hours on it! Shocker.

Well, then the beanie girl finally came, and we went to find a place to discuss/film. Rachel lost her broadband, well I can sympathise. Sigh. Went to staff canteen at T2 to try and find it, and the cleaners were surprisingly really helpful, though we still didn't find it in the end.

Then we went to BK (saw Starbucks on the way and there was this huge line of people cause there was a sort-of offer, really awesome) and got ice-cream and sat down to talk about it. Finally came up with a script, but we're only gonna film tomorrow cause there's no more time today. Boohoo.

Played monopoly deal again, then went home.
I like monopoly deal! Learnt how to play today (don't laugh) and I won twice, Rachel says it's beginner's luck; I think otherwise. Muahahahahah

Soo, going to Rachel's house tomorrow. Hopefully we can finish by tomorrow! Though it's most likely we can. YES WE CAN

BYE

~

No comments: