Sitting in front of the departures board waiting for lunch hour to tide over cause I want to go to the staff canteen to study.
I think I visit the airport on an average of twice of week. So often that I'm sick of studying at the staff canteen already but I don't really have a choice since the coffee places would chase me out. That and sometimes I don't really feel like having coffee.
4 papers dowwwwwnnnnnnnnn
I don't really see much of a difference now actually. I mean so what if SA1s are over, there's still CA2s and SA2s and Prelims and the real thing.
I guess one good thing is it takes the pressure off for now. For now. :(
I am so tired. All I really want to do is go jamming, have some sleep or lepak somewhere nice. Nowhere crowded though. I hate crowds.
Ok bye less than 24 hours to sentosa!

No comments:
Post a Comment