HI EVERYONE HOW WAS YOUR WEEK
I think I've been pms-ing recently. Mood fluctuates a lot. Like a lot. I don't have random crying episodes like L but I do feel very angsty sometimes
Oh and I'm blogging using my dad's laptop yay it's so much easier to type everything out here!
Read a few old blog posts today and realised how my writing style has changed so much. I used to blog in this very weird way back in sec3. Perfect punctuation, some dramatics here and there... but I've gotten lazy these days so you'll just have to put up with... this
Past few days have mostly been spent mugging alone, perhaps that explains the melancholy in me these days :( I think I spent saturday mugging with wums though. She likes to study at the library and I don't, especially not at bedok library. Yes wums I know you're reading this.
And today was spent mugging with Tania. I've missed her :( been ages since me, L and her went out together (I think the last time was christmas if I'm not wrong, or maybe once this year), much less just me and her.
Wasn't very productive haha but s'okay
I think this week will prolly fly by since I'll be busy mugging. SA1s take place in Term 2 Week 1. Some holiday haha. Downsides of being asian
Only interesting thing that happened this week was that my ex-bandmate contacted me (after about half a year of non-communication) to ask if I'm interested in joining an experimental rock band. Hmm quite a drift from the core music I like but anyway I'm meeting them this weekend, just out of curiosity.
Also found someone online who has a bass, case and amp for sale for like $180 wow should I?? I really really want my own bass, don't mind if it's secondhand as long as it's still in good condition.
K anyway I'm going to crash soon haha
BYE
~
No comments:
Post a Comment