Sunday, March 17, 2013

Welcome to oblivion

Pictures!

My PTV concert outfit (felt underdresed but nvm it was so comfortable), pictures from PTV, random pics from class, one of my favourite things in the whole world (teh si), last shot of eastpoint before it closed down :'(, screenshot from a sleeping with sirens acoustic video because I love it so much, School of Rock quote, pics from college road run, random pics from our break in class, pics from ATL, cake for our class' March babies (ended up having a cake smash, dirtying the cafe area, attracting a lot of unnecessary attention, and finally, having to mop up the place ourselves lolol), Lianne while studying with me last sat, meme that I just found out some classmates made of me like one year ago.

To be fair, I found it funny. And come to think of it, I remember them saying that they made a meme of me but they refused to show it to me. Mystery solved

~



































































No comments: