Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Don't go, I can't do this on my own

I don't really recall what I did last week but friday was great. Watched very entertaining drama performances in the audi from MJ, TPJ, SAC and Jun Yuan Sec after cca ended, then me and Xinyi lay on the bleachers to star-gaze while waiting for Lum and Divika, before we all went to have supper together (prata and iced milo = combi that never disappoints)

After school on monday I studied at the library with Shijia, Zongren, Bryan and Zi Quan, before Sj and I took the longer bus route to Tamp for dinner.

Talked about life on the bus and our fears about growing up and becoming adults like what if we don't get married before 30 and how right now as teenagers, our sole responsibility is to study hard and get good grades, but that will soon change once we grow up.

I'm turning 18 this year and honestly I'm terrified of growing up. Most people I know can't wait to start earning their own keep and saving up for houses and cars and whatnot, but I don't ever want to grow up. Life as a teenager is far too easy.

Met Jiams to study yesterday at Bedok Point's starbucks after school let out at 3, which wasn't very productive because I was sleepy and I can't stand reading my econs lecture notes it's so dry :(

Came straight home after cca ended. Cca nowadays is awesome, me and the few other girls who aren't joining syc just have to sit there and study.

While the others have syc rehearsals and a concert to perform for 4 days during the march holidays haha

Well that's all for the week so far

HALFWAY THROUGH WEEK 10 OF TERM 1

BYE

~

No comments: