Why is Alex Gaskarth so perfect why? He is the sweetest person ever and he's so down-to-earth and friendly and funny and honest and genuine and playful and the best part is when he sings and his voice, I've heard so many songs but he has such an incredible voice and he's so talented at everything- singing, guitar-playing and writing- and he's grown so much as a singer and as an artiste over the years. And he's gorgeous and tall and I love the sound of his laugh and I used to hate his hair when I first started listening to ATL like what is up with this weird guy but now I love it Alex sometimes I really hate you for being so perfect. I really do. But at the same time I love you. Does that make sense? Well yes it does to me cause I'm in full fangirl mode right now so everything makes sense doesn't it
And it makes me really sad that I'll never get to know you. Or talk to you or get a hug from you or tell you what an amazing person you are and how much you inspire me. But well at least I've seen you live. And it was the best night ever. I think that's close enough.
I love you Alex
No comments:
Post a Comment