SAS ARE OVERRRRERRTGOISKL LVLF
I feel so free now. So so happy
After physics paper yesterday me and wums went to Pulau Ubin. Yep, change of plans. We wanted to go explore Chek Jawa cause we thought there was a lot of cool stuff there... Well there wasn't sadly maybe cause we didn't go on a paid tour
Anyway we took a bus from tanahmerah to changi jetty and then a ferry to Pulau Ubin. Then we rented bikes ($6 until 6pm, so cheap!) and cycled to Chek Jawa.
Unknowingly took the way longer path and cycled for like 45min or more. I nearly died I swear. And there were so many steep slopes so we (ok just me actually) kept having to dismount to push our bikes. It's times like this when I regret not joining a sports cca haha #nostamina
Then we had to park our bikes so we walked the rest of the way up. While buying drinks at a vending machine along the way we saw 10 wild boars! There was a sign earlier telling visitors not to feed the
wild boars but I didn't think we'd actually see any, much less 10. There was a huge mom and a smaller one and eight tiny babies. Eight! They were ADORABLE.
Then we left around 3pm. The bike ride back was SO much easier. I guess overall it was fun cycling. Like wums said, we went out of our comfort zone :) #achievementunlocked
Dinner was at changi. Nasi lemak and bandung for her, hokkien mee and teh si bing for me
I'm going to make the most out of my weekend. I even have a to-do list! Last long break for quite a while :( Shopping and guitar and ice-cream and lepak-ing ahhhhhh here I come
No comments:
Post a Comment