Here's a Music Ask before I go eat my salad. Non-music lovers should just skip this haha.
Ok I am currently experiencing some problems with a baby lizard. I chased it under the book cupboard and out of sight, but then I looked down and it had popped its head out from under the cupboard and was timidly staring up at me omg. Creepy. But it's too cute to kill, but at the same time I really want to get rid of it. First world problems. I even considered grabbing it with two fingers and flinging it out the window really fast.
1. What are your 5 favourite songs right now?
I cannot simply choose 5. Ok maybe:
- Adam's Song // Blink-182
- R U Mine // Arctic Monkeys
- Teenage Icon // The Vaccines
- Night Vision // Covette
- Animal I Have Become // Three Days Grace
2. What is the most played song on your iTunes?
Million Dollar Houses // Pierce The Veil
3. What song are you listening to right now?
The Party Song // Blink-182
4. What was the last album you bought?
Rise Against's Appeal To Reason. Not my favourite buy but it's still great.
5. What was the last gig you went to?
Mayday Parade! (ok the creepy lizard just popped its head out from under again and I caught it staring at me. I think it likes me, oh dear.)
6. What song can you not get out of your head?
It varies from day to day. Recently it's been R U Mine.
7. What song do you listen to every day?
Depends.
8. What was the first album you ever bought?
Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys // My Chemical Romance.
It's gold, like everything else they've ever written. I just wish I could still listen to their music without my heart feeling like :'(
I still have the early bird poster up on my wardrobe.
9. What was the last single you downloaded?
Teenage Icon // The Vaccines.
10. Who is your favourite band right now?
Brand New, Green Day or Blink-182, I think. The latter two have so many albums, it's impossible to get tired of them easily.
11. Who is your favourite artist right now?
I don't have one.
12. What is your favourite type of music?
Punk and rock! I don't really like the older types of rock and punk, like they're ok and I listen to some of it but I'm more into the newer bands. I like post-hardcore, punk rock, alternative rock, hard rock, pop punk, emo, hardcore punk (if the screaming is good), some metalcore, a bit of indie punk.
13. In your 25 most played songs what is #10?
The Cali Buds // A Skylit Drive. This band reminds me of JC days because I listened to them all the time in the bus to and from school, and they made me feel loads better on bad days. I especially liked Brian White. His bass playing and screams were epic. But their newer stuff doesn't really impress me, feels like they sold out a little.
14. Quote one of your favourite lyrics.
'You are the smell before rain
You are the blood in my veins'
15. Do you listen to music everyday?
Yes.
Ok bye
No comments:
Post a Comment