Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Cobain, can you hear the spheres singing songs off station to station?

Hello, hump day! 

It's a Wednesday, the most awkward day of the week. Was supposed to run some errands today but I'm lazy and have left most of the list untouched. 

Just finished my daily three rounds of Hasee Bounce and now I've nothing to do. 

Yesterday I visited Tania at Ritazza Cafe at the Airport! Yes she's working there now. I used to study there occasionally. So it felt weird going there with a laptop and papers to mark instead of books in my bag. But a good feeling, nonetheless! 

Nearly fell asleep marking my papers. Then I watched this movie called The Kids Are All Right. It was very good! It's about an unconventional family made up of gay couple Nic and Jules, and their two children, an 18-year-old girl named Joni and a 15-year-old boy, Laser. 

Joni is Nic's biological daughter and Laser is Jules' biological son. However, they share the same father, who was a sperm donor. So Joni and Laser are half-siblings. Laser asks Joni to help him find their biological father, since she's turned 18 and legally able to do so. 

So they manage to find him (I forgot his name) and yeah, it triggers off a sequence of events. Go watch it. According to Wiki, it was 'universally acclaimed' by critics. 

Laser is also played by Josh Hutcherson, and he was absolutely dreamy. I don't think he was actually 15 in the movie, he looked older than that. 

Ok just Googled, he was 18 in the movie. And Mia Wasikowska, who played Joni, was 21 in the movie. She had super pretty long blonde hair in the movie, I was just staring at her hair throughout. And maybe her face. She somehow reminds me of Claire Danes. 

Anyhow, I found bass tabs for Californication, so goodbye

No comments: