1000th post! This is truly a milestone. Hard to think I've been writing a blog for about six years now. As I always say, where does the time go? Sometimes I read my archives and it's funny to see how my writing changes through the years. From annoying 13-year-old to when I was going through my fangirl phase to my emo phase then to my stressed-out-about-school phase and so on.
But yeah, 1000 posts. Wow, that's a lot.
The haze has given me a cough. And it's irritating my eyes. Sigh.
It's been a great three-day weekend!
On Friday there was the signing session with Mayday Parade at a cafe in Lasalle. I initially wanted to go, I even bought a white marker so they could sign my black Washburn, but somehow in the end I didn't really feel like going. It's funny because I was so stoked for it at first! I think it was the slightly lackluster concert. Like, it was good, great even, but it just kind of felt like something was missing. If only All Time Low or Pierce The Veil had a signing session when they came. I still love Mayday Parade's music though, of course!
In the evening, I met Shijia and we went to TPJ in our pe attire. It felt kind of nostalgic :) We saw Ali too, and had a great ketchup sesh. Stood at a spot next to the bleachers and chatted till the sun went down haha. I miss the J1 days with Ali :( Good luck for your A levels buddy!
Then SJ and I headed to Lum's house for a sleepover! It was fun hahaha. Brought my laptop and we watched a bit of About Time (is that the title?) then the sound was too soft so we decided to switch. Youtubed and chatted about random things and finally brushed our teeth and slept at 1+. Alarm went off at 7.30am and we went to Block 201 for Macs breakfast. (Again, now I slightly miss the good old days when we had school late and would go to Macs for breakfast)
In the late afternoon, I met with the band and we went for an audition for this small competition. I was really kancheong because I was late and while we were preparing I accidentally dropped my bass on my right foot. There's a big balaku there now. Yowch.
Audition was ok. I think we were good for a band that only practised once together. Hahaha. Don't think we made it to the next round though.
Anyway, gotta go. It's a Monday tomorrow :( Bluez. Lots of marking to do when I get back tomorrow because I was so busy last week. But only one more week of work! Yay
Have a good week ahead guys.
No comments:
Post a Comment