Wow, I haven't blogged in nearly a week!
Work has made me really busy and tired. I wake up at 5.20am every day to go to school. The little monsters do their work, but they fight a lot and like to swear. I suppose it's children of the new age? Or bad parenting? I feel like it should be illegal for some people to have children. Maybe everyone should be sent for mental and psychological assessment before they can be certified child-safe.
I often think about how I would bring up a child, and sometimes I feel like I would be a bad parent, but then I hear about the parents of some children and I think I would make Mother of the Year.
Anyway, thank God it's Friday tomorrow! I really need a break. Next week I have to bring the little monsters to the zoo. Please pray for my safety.
The haze is coming soon, around June, which really sucks. I want to go on a holiday very badly but all the places I want to go to are expensive and far, and there's no one available to travel with me :(
Met up with dearest Lynchua for dinner yesterday (Ate at Thai Express, the tom yum soup made my throat hurt but fortunately I lived) and she's going on a Tokyo trip that's fully sponsored by her school, wut! Life is no fair :( But I had fun yesterday. We went to Toys 'R' Us to look around. So many cute toys that reminded me of my childhood! #wavesofnostalgia
Also went to Espirit before that and found a really pretty hobo-ish coat, but it was $80! 80 bucks to look like a hobo, yes/no?
And I cannot find a decent pair of sneakers. This sucks. -insert paragraph here about the things I would do if I found the person who stole my beloved Converse)
Bye
No comments:
Post a Comment